The Black Spurs Football Club is a non-profit
organization dedicated to providing a high-quality developmental
program for interested, motivated, and talented youth soccer players.
Established in 2003 as Boston Blast F.C., Black Spurs FC has
become one of the top clubs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
and has proven itself a resource for the youth soccer community in
the Greater Boston area. Our athletes hail from over 50 towns in
Eastern Massachusetts and over forty alumni have earned
positions on college rosters.
The Black Spurs Football Club is committed to excellence in soccer through the following goals:
- Develop players (especially at the younger age levels) to be
technically proficient, tactically sound, physically fit, and mentally
balanced relative to the sport of soccer.
- Build teams (especially at the older age levels) that will be
competitive and successful among the best soccer teams at the local,
state, regional and national levels.
- Promote and acknowledge achievements of players, teams and coaches with the soccer community at large.
- Actively recruit top coaches. Provide professional development opportunities for all club coaches.
- Teach, promote, and demand appropriate sporting conduct from all players, coaches, and parents.
- Promote important life skill that players can use beyond
soccer. Encourage excellence in academics, good character
development and team values.